KingkongkahunaNZ

The tale of a one-way ticket to the other side of the world.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wellington, New Zealand

Thursday, October 26, 2006

World Headquarters of the Verb: Part II

Re-reading my post from September 29 I realise that since then I have put this idea much more succinctly. Being 12 hours ahead of England - I'm already sober Sunday when you're Saturday Night Live! P.S. when after months of dilberation I sat down to write this blog I immediately realised that I didn't want to fill my profile with all same old junk that I'd accumulated over the years - favourite book, film, etc - that wasn't what this gig was going to be about. However, this decision has left my profile looking a little barren. So instead I've decided to use that space to chart the films, books, songs etc that I discover during this trip. Enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home