KingkongkahunaNZ

The tale of a one-way ticket to the other side of the world.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wellington, New Zealand

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Lyall Bay, Wellington NZ

So much has happened since my last post and I haven't the time to tell all right now so meanwhile here is a panoramic view of Lyall Bay I took yesterday afternoon. The sun on the screen made it hard to see but this is the first picture I've uploaded from my phone so kinda exciting. You can't see the surfers but you can just about make out a plane on Wellington Airport runway. The planes were silver coming out of the blue, the surf was white and the surfers themselves seal black against the sea. That was yesterday. Today the wind and rain has lashed me to my room with nothing but my new ebony guitar for company. The bar across the street has been playing the blues all afternoon and now that my housemate Sarah is awake we're going to try and make it out the door. We may be gone for some time x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home