KingkongkahunaNZ

The tale of a one-way ticket to the other side of the world.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wellington, New Zealand

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR, 2007!!

December just flew by and Christmas Day marked 3 months in Wellington. Felt a pang of something - nostalgia? - that day when, seeking sanctury from a front room full of nubile Germans still in their PJs I tuned into a Radio4 programme on the Clifton Suspension Bridge. Winning first prize in the Brunel competition was certainly the high point of 2006. Have already decided that my word for '07 is 'spontaneity'. Getting to the other side of the world took a lot of planning and form filling and I think it would be good to be a little more spur of the moment. Having said that I've already a whole list of things planned for the coming months. We'll see... So, in answer to Milla's comment I haven't been posting and this is what I did in December: Discovered Eggs Benedict and ate them at every oppourtunity, jumped out of a plane 15,000 ft above Mordor, walked to the Moon and back in an afternoon, celebrated the New Year as 24 hour party people, started reading The Bone People, treated myself to a PSP, Said goodbye to a housemate, Realised I was one and a half grand poorer than I thought I was, & finally, but not for the first time said thank you to, well, not quite ready to share that just yet, but THANK YOU! & HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home